Pearl Kenyan Pishori rice is the finest quality long grain rice sown and carefully nurtured in the rich soils of the Mwea region. Highest standards of hygiene and quality have been maintained during the processing.
Pearl rice is sorted using the latest digital technology to ensure the product is clean and free from impurities. Once cooked, it offers a unique sweetness and aroma to make a perfect meal for you and your family.
- Rice is low in fat, cholesterol and sodium and hence makes a perfect food for those with high blood pressure and requiring a low-sodium diet. The calcium in rice helps lower blood pressure.
- Rice is a good source of complex carbohydrates which gives us the energy we need.
- Rice contains all the amino acids essential for building and maintaining muscle tissue, making up antibodies, enzymes and hormones. These amino acids also help maintain healthy skin, hair, eyesight and helps nourish the heart, lungs, tendons & ligaments, brain, nervous system and glands.
- White rice is the easiest and quickest foods to digest requiring an hour.
- Due to its low fibre content, it is very soothing to the digestive system and is recommended for digestive disorders like diarrhea, dysentery, morning sickness, colitis and jaundice.
For more information, visit the Pearl Kenya website.